Simms Montana Shirt, Birch, X-Large
In Stock Ready to Fish.
Usually Ships 3 - 10 Business Days.
Your favorite plaid habit just got a technical injection in the form of
3-season plush cotton feel and COR3 sun-shielding protection. Simms’ Montana Shirt features hollow-core fibers to help trap warmth,
off-shoulder seams for smooth-riding comfort,
- 100% Nylon shell fabric with COR 3(tm) technology and Durapel Plus finish; 100% Polyester fleece lining
- Hand warmer pockets
- Left leg cargo pocket
- Textured fleece lining
- Hook & loop adjustable cuff
- Zippered back pocket
- Partial elastic waist with zip fly & button closure
- Knee articulation for ease of movement
- Leland on Simms Fishing Products
- It's funny how childhood memories can influence one's life!
- Just ask K.C. Walsh of Simms Fishing Products about the underlying
- theme of his company and its location. He'll tell you it was because his
- grandfather took him fly fishing in Bozeman, MT as a young man. Funny how what started as a desire by K.C. to work in the fly fishing industry, turned into the design of the world's best fishing waders and apparel.
- Funny how that vision of wader design transformed a company into one
- that now manufacturers what is considered by many to be the finest collection of fly fishing outdoor wear in the entire industry. Funny? Not really. Just great concepts and a lot of hard work: Welcome to Simms Fishing Products!
- At Leland Fly Fishing Outfitters, we carry and use only the best fly fishing gear.
- There's not enough time in our hurried world to worry about whether our
- chest waders or rain jackets are going to leak. We talk with K.C. quite
- frequently and love to listen about his passion for developing the most
- useful and highest quality fly fishing gear. We at Leland have toured
- the Simms factory, attended their numerous product seminars, and vigorously used and field tested their equipment and we can tell you flat out: Simms Fishing Products is doing it right!