- 5-layer and 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric technology
- Patented front and back leg seam construction for enhanced articulation, comfort and durability
- YKK® waterproof zipper fly with snap closure at waistband
- Thermolaminated hand pockets with water resistant zippers - NOT intended for waterproof storage
- Built-in, adjustable 2" nylon web belt
- Patented built-in Guide Model Gravel Guards
- 4mm, high-density Japanese neoprene stockingfeet
- DEET & saltwater resistant
- Repair kit included
- Available in 14 stock sizes: S, SK, M, MS, MK, ML, L (9-11), LS, LL (9-11), LK, XL, XLK, XLL, XXL
- Every pair manufactured in Bozeman, Montana
Leland on Simms Fly Fishing Products
It's funny how childhood memories can influence one's life!
Just ask K.C. Walsh of Simms Fishing Products about the underlying
theme of his company and its location. He'll tell you it was because
his grandfather took him fly fishing in Bozeman, MT as a young man. Funny how what started as a desire by K.C. to work in the fly fishing industry, turned into the design of the world's best fishing waders.
Funny how that vision of wader design transformed a company into one
that now manufacturers what is considered by many to be the finest collection of fly fishing -outdoor wear in the entire industry.
Funny? Not really. Just great concepts and a lot of hard work: Welcome
to Simms Fishing Products! At Leland Fly Fishing Outfitters, we carry and use only the best fly fishing gear.
There's not enough time in our hurried world to worry about whether our
chest waders or rain jackets are going to leak. We talk with K.C. quite
frequently and love to listen about his passion for developing the most
useful and highest quality fly fishing gear. We at Leland have toured
the Simms factory, attended their numerous product seminars, and vigorously used and field tested their equipment and we can tell you flat out; K.C. is doing it right!