How many fish have I lost to dull hooks? Answer: More than you and I would care to count. Not only that, how many otherwise good flies have I tossed that could have been easily sharpened? I just never seem to have a file when I need one! Now there is no excuse. Hook File sharpens hooks from size 24 to 6 without any problems, and guess what? It doesn't't rust! With a groove on either side, it's easy to use; just pull the hook down one, turn it over and pull it down the other. It also comes with a lanyard and is only 4 inches long. So, it costs twelve bucks, and it'll probably pay for itself the first day you use it. Now, there really isn't any excuse!
- High quality tools specifically for fly fishing
- Designed by a fly fishing surgeon
- Top quality stainless steel construction
- Produced on the finest German and American machinery
- Manufacturer's 100% satisfaction guarantee