Patagonia New Guidewater Wader 2011, Short, X-Small
In Stock Ready to Fish.
Usually Ships 3 - 10 Business Days.
Leland on the Patagonia Guidewater Waders:
The best of the best in fly fishing waders - Patagonia’s Guidewater waders are built to last with all the amenities needed for a comfortable and safe day on the water.
- Highly durable and puncture resistant polyester microfiber shell, with a proprietary waterproof/breathable H2No Hydrostorm barrier and durable water repellent finish, without excessive multiple layers or added weight
- Inside zippered main pocket flips out for quick access
- Updated, unique, waist-mounted suspender allows easy conversion from chest to waist height, and provides quick relief without having to remove jacket or fight hard-to-operate zippers
- TPU locking sliders on front and back of suspenders offers security when wading deep and for roll down, waist high comfort
- Anatomically curved at upper knees; inside leg seams are positioned away from wear zones
- Specifically designed left and right legs and booties
- 3 mm neoprene booties are lined with merino wool grid
- Re-engineered bootie fit with a sock-like fit
- Built-in, heavyweight reinforcement fabric gravel guards with abrasion resistance scuff zones and high filtration drain strip; 11/4 gripper elastic gravel guard cuffs; concealed stainless steel, locking boot hooks secure cuff to boot and avoid line catch
- Stretch Wading Belt with a quick-release DuraFlex Stealth-V buckle provides smooth function and an easy adjustable fit
- Field repair kit included