Sipping your coffee and sliding into your waders is an early morning ritual for most of us steelhead anglers. The steam hovering above the river is a sight to see as you wake up with the river. Knowing you are well prepared and comfortable in any element makes you happy. Patagonia’s Watermaster Fly Fishing Waders are made with the H2No Hydrostorm barrier which is both waterproof and breathable. Patagonia’s ability to design functional, durable, and comfortable waders is why we all continue to wear their fly fishing gear. The suspender system is loved by all for the easy conversion from chest to waist height option when desired.
- Waterproof and breathable H2No Hydrostorm barrior with a DWR finish
- Newly renovated, unique, waist-mounted suspender allows easy conversion from chest to waist height; TPU locking sliders on front and back of suspenders and wading belt
- Curved knee design and inside leg seams are positioned away from heavy wear zones
- Specifically designed left and right legs and booties with a built-in, heavyweight fabric gravel guards with abrasion resistance scuff zones; gripper elastic gravel guard cuffs; concealed stainless steel, locking boot hooks secure cuff to boot and avoid line catch
- Inside zippered pocket flips out for quick access
- Field repair kit included
Leland on Patagonia:
One of the most admired and emulated firms in the outdoor marketplace, Patagonia is also one of the stalwarts in the fly fishing industry. From its humble beginnings as Yvon Chouinard's piton forging business to its ascendancy as one of the major houses in outdoor apparel and equipment, Patagonia has been marked by the same commitment to well-designed, well-made product, the same dedication to corporate social responsibility, and the same finger-on-the-pulse outdoor culture -- for almost forty years now. Chouinard, still the company's head and something of an enlightened monarch, is well known as an alpinist and a surfer, but is also an avid fly fisherman. Atlantics, cutthroats, permit: he knows what he likes for fish as well as for gear, and he maintains a hand in the processes of product design to this day. Patagonia is a founding partner of '1% for the Planet', a league of environmentally progressive businesses, and the firm demonstrates its engagement with environmental stewardship in other ways as well. To minimize the inevitable ecological costs of manufacturing, Patagonia uses recycled-content fabrics where possible and -- more to the point, perhaps -- makes products that will perform at a high level for years without the need for a replacement.