Leland on the Patagonia Minimalist Mesh Vest:
For those anglers who know what they need to fish with on the water the Patagonia Minimalist Mesh Fly Fishing Vest is the answer. With the ability to attach to your Stormfront backpack (not included) for those extras, this fly fishing vest is perfect for keeping what you need at your finger tips while knowing you have the extras on your back. Shed the backpack for those day hikes into your 'Curtis Creek' and sport the simple, low-bulk, lightweight fishing vest on its own.
- Vertical pockets for easy access and low bulk storage
- Pockets are made from 100% nylon
- There are four interior pockets including a zippered pocket for tippet spools.
- Interior air mesh at the shoulders allows for breathability and comfort
- Large back storage pocket
- Sunglasses loop, and front D-rings
- Adjustable shoulder and sides to allow for layers
- The front of the best completely detaches from the back and easily attaches to the Stormfront Pack