- UPF 50 sun protection
- 71% Nylon/29% Polyester with COR3™ Technology
- Side-seam fly box compatible, zippered pockets
- Left sleeve pocket for license or lip balm
- Nylon snap front
- Simms' articulated sleeve design contours the arm position and allows for the greatest ease-of-casting without excess fabric
- Simms Sun Cuff design lengthens the sleeve to come over the back of the hand and provide greater sun protection
- Off-shoulder seams for added comfort
Leland on Simms Fly Fishing Products
It's funny how childhood memories can influence one's life! Just ask K.C. Walsh of Simms Fishing Products about the underlying theme of his company and its location. He'll tell you it was because his grandfather took him fly fishing in Bozeman, MT as a young man. Funny how what started as a desire by K.C. to work in the fly fishing industry, turned into the design of the world's best fishing waders. Funny how that vision of wader design transformed a company into one that now manufacturers what is considered by many to be the finest collection of fly fishing -outdoor wear in the entire industry. Funny? Not really. Just great concepts and a lot of hard work: Welcome to Simms Fishing Products!
At Leland Fly Fishing Outfitters, we carry and use only the best fly fishing gear. There's not enough time in our hurried world to worry about whether our chest waders or rain jackets are going to leak. We talk with K.C. quite frequently and love to listen about his passion for developing the most useful and highest quality fly fishing gear. We at Leland have toured the Simms factory, attended their numerous product seminars, and vigorously used and field tested their equipment and we can tell you flat out; K.C. is doing it right!