- UPF 30 sun protection
- 50% Polyester/50% Nylon with COR3™ Technology
- 2 Fly box compatible top close chest pockets
- 1 Zippered pocket on left chest
- Tool loop inside chest pocket
- Roll-up sleeve tabs and Simms' articulated sleeve design contours the arm position and allows for the greatest ease-of-casting without excess fabric
- Simms Sun Cuff design lengthens the sleeve to come over the back of the hand and provide greater sun protection
- Off-shoulder seams for added comfort
- New back venting design for improved ventilation and range of motion
Leland on Simms Fly Fishing Products:
It's funny how childhood memories can influence one's life! Just ask K.C. Walsh of Simms Fishing Products about the underlying theme of his company and its location. He'll tell you it was because his grandfather took him fly fishing in Bozeman, MT as a young man. Funny how what started as a desire by K.C. to work in the fly fishing industry, turned into the design of the world's best fishing waders. Funny how that vision of wader design transformed a company into one that now manufacturers what is considered by many to be the finest collection of fly fishing -outdoor wear in the entire industry. Funny? Not really. Just great concepts and a lot of hard work: Welcome to Simms Fishing Products!
At Leland Fly Fishing Outfitters, we carry and use only the best fly fishing gear. There's not enough time in our hurried world to worry about whether our chest waders or rain jackets are going to leak. We talk with K.C. quite frequently and love to listen about his passion for developing the most useful and highest quality fly fishing gear.