Rio: Skagit Floating Tip, 17ft, Yellow, 600-650gr
In Stock Ready to Fish.
Ships Next Business Day.
Leland on Rio Skagit Spey Floating Tips
According to more and more spey enthusiasts, the RIO Skagit Spey Line and the RIO Skagit Shooting Head have
evolved into the best all-around fly delivery system for casting
in close quarters, fishing in all conditions and casting with heavy
sinktips. But they are also finding Skagit's attributes are
equally well-adapted to booming out dries, skaters, and waking flies,
even in low water summer water. To do that, you'll need this RIO Skagit 15' Floating Tip to add to your Skagit Line or Head, WindCutter, or other spey line. The durable, compact RIO welded loop smoothly
attaches to your spey line body for uninterrupted turnover and
accuracy. I don't think it gets much better than to see a fresh silver
steelhead gently rise to your fly!
- Taper: Floating Spey tip
- Length: 15'
- Available sizes: 7 through 12
- Color: Yellow
- Leland on RIO Fly Lines
- Jim Vincent and his team of fly fishing experts have been manufacturing
- the most functionally creative fly lines at RIO for the past 20 years.
- From depth, distance, wind, visibility, extreme heat, or extreme cold,
- the RIO team has considered every factor that presents itself to the fly
- fishing experience and come up with innovative fly line solutions to
- overcome the trials of any environment. In terms of the unique
- challenges presented by every fish, RIO has specifically developed fly
- lines to optimize presentation, whether it's delicate precision or
- powerhouse delivery you're seeking. Experience drives innovation at
- RIO-the fly line design team at RIO has spent countless hours on the
- water, testing and perfecting their fly fishing products to provide you
- with the most sophisticated fly lines on the market.