Rio:Skagit/AFS15ft Sink Tip, Type 3, 8wt
In Stock Ready to Fish.
Usually Ships 3 - 10 Business Days.
Leland on Rio Skagit 15' Sinking Spey Tips
Are the steelhead in your river near the surface? Or maybe like most rivers, 90% of the time they stay on the bottom! With the 15' RIO Skagit Tip System, you
can add what tip you need for the right situtation to your RIO Skagit
Spey Line, Skagit Shooting Head, RIO VersiTip or other spey lines. You
can fish just sub-surface, or dredge mid-current or the bottom in any
flow. These tips are Density Compensated for even sinking performance.
They feature the RIO welded loops that are bar-coded for size and
color-coded for easy identification. Go down and get 'em!
Each Tip Sold Separately
- Tapers: Sinking Spey Tips
- Length: 15'
- Available densities: Intermediate, and types 3, 6, 8
- Colors: Varies with type (see photo)
- Fits RIO Skagits, VersiTips, and other spey lines
- Leland on RIO Fly Lines
- Jim Vincent and his team of fly fishing experts have been manufacturing
- the most functionally creative fly lines at RIO for the past 20 years.
- From depth, distance, wind, visibility, extreme heat, or extreme cold,
- the RIO team has considered every factor that presents itself to the fly
- fishing experience and come up with innovative fly line solutions to
- overcome the trials of any environment. In terms of the unique
- challenges presented by every fish, RIO has specifically developed fly
- lines to optimize presentation, whether it's delicate precision or
- powerhouse delivery you're seeking. Experience drives innovation at
- RIO-the fly line design team at RIO has spent countless hours on the
- water, testing and perfecting their fly fishing products to provide you
- with the most sophisticated fly lines on the market.