It's pretty simple math, you can cast farther with a two handed
fly rod. BUT, you need the right fly line for the job. By the way...this
is the right line. AND, it's on sale. Beat that!
Airflo Forty Plus ( 40+ ) Two Hand Beach lines were designed to satisfy
the new generation of striper fishermen who are using 11ft to 12ft rods
in the surf for big fish.
This new breed of striper fishermen
needed a two-hand line that they could cast in the overhead fashion.
Featuring 35ft heads and 115ft running lines, the 40+ Two Hand Beach
line is a monster-sized rocket.
The Forty Plus can be thought of
as a traditional WF fly line, but with the distance casting performance
of a shooting head - without any of the disadvantages.
- Long distance head design for the ultimate distance casts
- Incorporates the incredible Polyfuse XT technology coatings for super slick, long lasting performance
- Each density head individually balanced to maximise the performance of today's high performance rods
- Incredibly well balanced taper design - smooth delivery even at extreme distance
- Low diameter, low mass running line for longer casts
Line Type: Sinking (Sink Rate 9)
Colour: Aqua Running Line / Black Head