Stay warm and dry when your pace falls short of the advancing storm in these performance baselayer bottoms. Made with an open-knit 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) that provides exceptional breathability, wicks perspiration, and dries in a flash, they provide ultimate comfort beneath layers on chilly days. Details include a brushed elastic waistband for softness, a gusseted crotch for unhindered motion and side seams set forward to eliminate chafe. With Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
- An open knit that is naturally stretchy, invites airflow, dries fast and is ideal for layering
- Durable elastic waistband brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Functional fly
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Side seams set forward for better fit and freedom from chafe
- 4-oz polyester (54% recycled) circular knit with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
- Long-lasting and recyclable through Common Threads of Patagonia.
- 161 g (5.7 oz)