- Fabric Tech: 100% Nylon fabric with 3XDry® finish
- UPF 30 sun protection
- Soft peach finish for added comfort
- Deep mesh front pockets with key cord, 1 zippered back pocket and 1 zippered cargo pocket
- Partial elastic waist with zippered fly & button closure
- Zip-off legs with exposed zips for lightweight performance
- Short inseam (upon zip-off) – 10.5”
- Belt loops and tool loop
- Snaps at hem for adjustable fit around ankle
- Approximate Weight: 11.2 oz.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Colors: Light Khaki and Dark Khaki
Leland on Simms Fly Fishing Products
It's funny how childhood memories can influence
one's life! Just ask K.C. Walsh of Simms Fishing Products about the
underlying theme of his company and its location. He'll tell you it was
because his grandfather took him fly fishing in Bozeman, MT as a young
man. Funny how what started as a desire by K.C. to work in the fly
fishing industry, turned into the design of the world's best fishing
waders. Funny how that vision of wader design transformed a company
into one that now manufacturers what is considered by many to be the
finest collection of fly fishing -outdoor wear in the entire industry.
Funny? Not really. Just great concepts and a lot of hard work: Welcome
to Simms Fishing Products!
At Leland Fly Fishing Outfitters,
we carry and use only the best fly fishing gear. There's not enough
time in our hurried world to worry about whether our chest waders or
rain jackets are going to leak. We talk with K.C. quite frequently and
love to listen about his passion for developing the most useful and
highest quality fly fishing gear. We at Leland have toured the Simms
factory, attended their numerous product seminars, and vigorously used
and field tested their equipment and we can tell you flat out; K.C. is
doing it right!