- Stretchy recycled nylon fabric combines wicking performance, mobility and good looks
- Zip fly with double-snap closure; with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Pockets: two front patch, two welted back, zippered security on right leg
- Articulated knees
- Inseam (size 8) is 32"
- Regular fit, low rise, straight leg
- 4-oz 95% nylon (60% recycled)/5% spandex with DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 286 g (10.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Leland on Patagonia
One of the most admired and emulated firms in the outdoor marketplace,
Patagonia is also one of the stalwarts in the fly fishing industry. Yvon
Chouinard, the head of Patagonia, is well known as an alpinist and a
surfer, but is also an avid fly fisherman. Atlantics, cutthroats,
permit: he knows what he likes for fish as well as for gear, and he
maintains a hand in the processes of product design to this day.
Patagonia is a founding partner of '1% for the Planet', a league of
environmentally progressive businesses, and Patagonia demonstrates its
engagement with environmental stewardship in other ways as well. To
minimize the inevitable ecological costs of manufacturing, Patagonia
uses recycled content fabrics where possible and makes products that
will perform at a high level for many seasons of fly fishing without the
need for a replacement.