The Patagonia River Master II is the most well-constructed and long lasting fishing vest for anglers of all skill levels. With multiple pockets and a padded collar, you can pack this fly fishing vest with fly boxes, leaders, tippet, extra spools to have with you on those full days on water without feeling it on your shoulders. This fishing vest is cut short so that your gear d'es not get soaked if you are in your float tube or wading the river deep.
- 4-ply 100% nylon Supplex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 100% polyester mesh lining allows the vest to ventilate and keep you cool in warm temperatures
- Vertical and horizontal pocket configuration to organize and secure gear
- Padded collar dissipates weight and minimizes fatigue mesh lining
- Adjustable front closure allows for varying layers