- Mesh body for ventilation in hot weather
- Supplex dries quickly and d'es not hold water in wet and cold conditions
- Two vertical front pocket design for low bulk storage and easy pocket access
- Made of 100% nylon, with a durable water repellent finish
- Large mesh pocket on back with double zipper closure for storage is high up on shoulders
- Stacked upper nylon pocket on back for storage
- Hypalon accessory holders; sunglass loop; front D- rings allows for organization and access to tools
- Multiple interior zip pockets for tippet spools; car key keeper; hidden rod holder
- EVA foam collar provides comfort and equalizes weight distribution
- Regular fit /(14.4 oz) 408 g
Leland on Patagonia:
One of the most admired and emulated firms in the outdoor marketplace, Patagonia is also one of the stalwarts in the fly fishing industry. From its humble beginnings as Yvon Chouinard's piton forging business to its ascendancy as one of the major houses in outdoor apparel and equipment, Patagonia has been marked by the same commitment to well-designed, well-made product, the same dedication to corporate social responsibility, and the same finger-on-the-pulse outdoor culture -- for almost forty years now.
Chouinard, still the company's head and something of an enlightened monarch, is well known as an alpinist and a surfer, but is also an avid fly fisherman. Atlantics, cutthroats, permit: he knows what he likes for fish as well as for gear, and he maintains a hand in the processes of product design to this day.
Patagonia is a founding partner of '1% for the Planet', a league of environmentally progressive businesses, and the firm demonstrates its engagement with environmental stewardship in other ways as well. To minimize the inevitable ecological costs of manufacturing, Patagonia uses recycled-content fabrics where possible and -- more to the point, perhaps -- makes products that will perform at a high level for years without the need for a replacement.