Leland on the Dr Slick Scissor Clamps, 4 Inch
These gold handle Dr. Slick Clamp Scissor-Pliers, at 4.0", are a little smaller for the needs of trout fishing with small to medium size hooks. This is an affordable, one-tool-d'es-it-all for debarbing and removing hooks, applying weight, cutting line, and for tying and tightening knots. Since they don't have finger holes, their perfect for folks with larger hands or when wearing gloves (or mittens!). Plus, you get combo jaws; Half smooth part of the jaws for taking down barbs. Half X-hatch part of the jaws for gripping.
Using their knowledge from years of experience with surgical tools, the folks at Dr. Slick design and create the highest quality tools and instruments for the fly fishing market. Using only the highest quality stainless steel, as well as the finest American and German machining.
- High quality tools specifically for fly fishing
- Designed by a fly fishing surgeon
- Top quality stainless steel construction
- Produced on the finest German and American machinery
- Manufacturer's 100% satisfaction guarantee