As flies like the Jock Scott and Lady Caroline remind us, the rich
aesthetic of Spey fishing is just as alluring as the incredible
efficiency it provides. With the British Columbia Sea Run, we've placed
equal emphasis on appearance and performance, producing a reel that
would be right at home on the rivers of Vancouver Island in Roderick
Haig-Brown's day. This uniquely-sized reel is perfectly at home on a switch or lighter Spey rod. It's like a vintage sports car with all the contemporary materials and technology of an F-1 race car.
- Weight: 9.7 oz.
- Spool Width: .70"
- Spool Diameter: 3.7"
- Frame Diameter: 4.3"
- Appropriate for mid- and long-belly lines to size 7/8, or Skagit/Scandi to 450 grains
- Traditional aesthetic
- Fully machined from solid, bar-stock aluminum
- Teflon anodized
- Time-honored click-pawl drag
- Easy left-to-right retrieve conversion
- Solid brass components
- Agatine handles
- Brass-zippered, padded leather case