Red Truck: Standard Reel - Disk Drag, Trout, 5/6 Weight Reel
This is one great little fly reel. Nothing fancy here, just a great working, long lasting fly reel. It's the right size for any five or six weight fly line/rod.
No, it's not machined and anodized. It's molded and painted...but so what. It still works hard like a mule and can take all the bumps an angler can throw at it. It's got an adjustable disc-drag system that protects light tippet, yet can still slow down a bigger fish. This fly reel is perfect for the beginner or makes for a great back-up fly reel.
- Adjustable disc drag system. Super-smooth, super strong
- Easily converts for right or left hand use
- Perfect for #5 and #6 fly lines
- Well-made. Will last many seasons of hard use
- Protective neoprene reel case included
If you're a lake angler and you've got a lot of fly lines, don't spend extra money on a bunch of spools, get this reel (or several) and get organized.