Permit Fly Fishing Rod:
Your guide is polling you along a white sandy flat. You are completely alert and looking for any sign of that v shaped tail! You spot one! A big one! The fish is happily eating about 80 feet out at 1 o’clock. You take a deep breath and begin casting your lead eyed crab with the wind blowing into you hard. Three quick false cast until you deliver the fly right on the money. Just as you begin to twitch the crab the tail shoots up into the air. You strip set hard and the fish begins to pull of line at an alarming rate. Permit on!
The 9ft 10wt is your Permit fishing solution, the one best answer for permit fishing anywhere. From the windy waters of Florida to Southern Belize the Red Truck Balanced Permit Fly Rod will make every cast and presentation easier. A good Permit rod makes casting in the wind with heavy flies and long accurate cast a breeze.
The Red Truck Diesel “Permit” Fly Rod: Our saltwater safe and Permit specific fly rod, at 9 foot for a 10 weight, this rod is balanced to cast heavy Permit flies in the wind effortlessly to their target. This rod was balanced to be accurate, powerful, and easy to cast.
· A great rod starts with the grip. Red Trucks full wells grip is not only ergonomic but enhances feel and efficiency of casting and fishing.
· Matte finished reducing rod glare, reflection from the sun hitting the rod blank caused from shiny rods, which can spook fish.
· Sanded and precision fit ferules, where the rod pieces come together, allow for repairs in just 3 days and eliminates the need for you to ship the entire rod back to us.
· Effortlessly cast in the wind.
· 4 piece design meets carry on restrictions when traveling to Permit destinations.
· The perfect weight for Permit fishing.
· Powerful mid section allows for long and accurate casts.
· Hand made with incredible craftsmanship and premium components.
The Recommended Fly Reel: A perfect match for the Red Truck Permit Fly Rod is the Loop Evotec Fly Reel. The saltwater safe sealed drag, dimensions and weight make this reel an excellent reel to hang on your Red Truck Permit Fly Rod.
· The sealed drag system provides perfect amount of tension to fight large fish.
· Machined from solid bar stock aluminum this reel will be appreciated for generations to come.
· Designed in Sweden with the smoothest saltwater safe drag we have ever touched.
The Recommended Fly Line: The Red Truck Permit Fly Rod balances best with a weight forward 10wt. This line enhances the feel and performance of your outfit.
· No stretch design allows for efficient casting and strip sets.
· Made out of Polyurethane which is incredibly durable and can with stand exposure to sunscreen, gas and diesel. All other fly lines are made from PVC which horrible for the environment.
· The taper lends itself to long accurate casts in the wind.
When you put this all together you have an outfit that is incredibly easy to fish, haul, and cast. If you are sick of flubbing casts get into control and experience a truly balanced Fly Rod with the Red Truck Permit Fly Rod.
Where will your Red Truck take you?