Patagonia: Men's Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Zip Top
In Stock Ready to Fish.
Ships Next Business Day.
Leland on the Patagonia: Men's Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Zip Top
foot-wide ledge becomes your bed for the night, this compressible
zip-neck helps turn up the heat. The warmest and most breathable
baselayer in the Capilene® family, Capilene 4 keeps you dry and
comfortable in cool-to-cold conditions and through long nights. It has a
soft, stretchy feel, with a smooth face that glides beneath layers. Its
open-grid brushed fleece interior warms your core, wicks moisture and
rests smoothly against your skin. Details include, offset-seamed sleeves
and underarm gussets for comfort and complete shoulder mobility, hidden
thumb loops to ensure wrist coverage and an elongated zipper for
efficient venting. The drop-tail hem stays put under a harness. Made of
3.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ fabric with Polygiene®
permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric's open grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat
- Raglan sleeves minimize chafe, maximize movement; cut long enough to tuck in
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
(129-g) Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ fabric (Solids: 92%
recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 61% polyester/30% recycled
polyester/9% spandex), with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is
- 189 g (6.7 oz)
- Made in Colombia.