Leland on Specifications:
While every company in the industry makes a pair of quick-dry fly fishing shorts, the Patagonia Guidewater Shorts offer too much thoughtful functionality to just run with the herd. With a share of traditional features -- a moderate 10-inch inseam, standard front/back pocket arrangement, belt loops and a zip fly -- the Guidewater Shorts afford familiar function and steer clear of gimmicks. But thanks to a side slash pocket (to zip away stuff you can't lose or sit on), fast-draining mesh pocket liners all around, and innovative patterning for a dialed fit, the Patagonia Guidewater Shorts pack some technical assets as well. It's no surprise that this pair of fishing shorts crosses over well to other pursuits, and you can pretty much take them anywhere.
- Cut from 4.3 oz lightweight woven nylon, UPF 50+
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps bead moisture on garment's surface, increase breathability
- Inseam: 10"
- Front hand pockets
- Side slash and back pocket are zip-closable
- Waist has two stretch sections for proper fit, a zip fly
- Recyclable through Patagonia's Common Threads Garment Recycling Program
- Weight: 9 oz